Intensity Questions and Answers
Why can't I just do Kegels on my own?
Research has shown that over half of women who attempt Kegel exercises do them incorrectly by over-using their abdomen, buttock or leg muscles. IntensityTM takes the confusion out of Kegels by doing them for you.
Who should not use Intensity?
You should not use Intensity:
- If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- If you have a pacemaker or defibrillator
- If you have active cancer
- If you have an active vaginal / urinary infection
- If you have vaginal irritation
- If you cannot insert the product a minimum of 4 inches
- If you have a copper IUD, please confirm with your physician that it is properly placed before using Intensity
- If you have had recent pelvic surgery (you should be 6 weeks post-operative and have your doctor's clearance)
- If you are less than 6 weeks post-partum
If you have concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using Intensity
What is "muscle stimulation"?
IntensityTM uses specially designed electrodes and a patented customizable shaft to ensure the perfect fit for you. The device creates a gentle vaginal muscle contraction and the user decides which of the 10 levels of intensity is right for them.
How should I use the "muscle stimulation"?
It is recommended that Intensity be fully inserted with the stimulation power off. Inflate Intensity until comfortably snug. When ready to begin, use the arrow keys to increase stimulation. Take time to evaluate each level of stimulation before advancing. Once you feel a comfortable contraction, there is no need to go any higher.
Why does IntensityTM offer vibration?
Research proves that when a workout is "fun" it is easier to stick to. We want you be as successful as possible when strengthening your pelvic floor, so IntensityTM offers the option of dual clitoral and g-spot vibrators that can be used during muscle stimulation. If you would rather complete your muscle stimulation without vibration, that is fine too... The vibrator control is completely separate from the muscle stimulation control.
How does IntensityTM tighten and tone the vaginal muscles (pelvic floor) and why is that important to me?
IntensityTM encourages pelvic muscle contraction using intravaginal muscle stimulation. Research has proven that toned pelvic floor muscles result in improved intimacy. Intensity not only feels good, but is good for you.
The orgasm game changer?
It's a "trip to the gym for your pelvic floor" - and a potential revolution for female pleasure.
Read the Cosmo Article Below