Here's where you can find more information about your choices in hysterectomy, including less invasive options like a laparoscopic hysterectomy:
- The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Medline Plus, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health
- Women-to-Women Hysterectomy Support
- National Women's Health Resource Center
- National Women's Health Network
- National Uterine Fibroid Foundation
- Endometriosis Association
Patient Educational Brochures
da_Vinci_Hysterectomy_Patient_Brochure.pdf (1285 KB)Patient_Brochure-_ An informative brochre on da Vinci Hysterectomy.
da_Vinci_Myomectomy_Patient_Brochure.pdf (1075 KB) An informative brochure on da Vinci Myomectomy.
NWHRC-Brochure.pdf (951 KB) An informative brochure on pelvic pain, cramping and endometriosis.
Thermachoice_Brochure.pdf (1557 KB) An informative brochure on the Thermachoice endometrial ablation procedure.
A_Growing_Array_of_Options_for_Fibroids.doc (91 KB)An informative guide of treatment options for uterine fibroids from the NY times.
Interstitial_Cystitis_Patient_Booklet.pdf (1536 KB) An informative patient booklet providing information on the diagnosis and treatment of interstitial cystitis.
novasure.pdf (292 KB) Novasure endometrial ablation patient brochure.